Any employee who received a cash advance for travel must complete a (EPP) Expense Form upon return. This form is used to show how the funds were used and which budget account numbers are to be charged. This form is also used if an employee needs to be reimbursed for travel where personal funds instead of a cash advance were used.

See the Employee Travel Policy for more information.

Last Revision Date