Course Coordinators maintain quality and consistency of instruction in multiple-section courses that span different modes of delivery.
- Organize and conduct a start up meeting of all instructors for the multiple section course.
- Organize and conduct adjunct faculty teaching evaluations. New adjunct faculty must be observed once per term until assurance of consistency and reliability. Established adjunct faculty must observed, at a minimum, once per academic year.
- Organize and maintain course shells in the LMS that include standardized syllabi and gradebook structure.
- Assist Program Coordinators with the textbook ordering process.
- In the event of adoption of a new text or an upgrade to the latest version of an existing text, prepare new materials, such as suggested homework, activities, updated syllabi, etc. to ensure consistency in the course.