Requests for Travel Expense

The purpose of the “Request for Travel Expense” form is to request cash for a future travel and it must be completed and approved before travel occurs. The form shows the appropriate budget account numbers to which the expenditure is to be charged, and is signed by the appropriate Vice President. It is the responsibility of the employee receiving the cash advance to return the unused portion of the cash to the University cashier after travel is completed. The employee must fill out a Cash Transmittal form and personally return the funds; the employee should not transfer possession of the cash to anyone other than a business office representative, as he/she is personally responsible for the cash. The Business Office will only accept a Cash Transmittal from the employee who received the advance.

See the Employee Travel Policy for more information.

Last Revision Date