University Travel

Travel charged to school budgets must be approved by the Provost and the Dean of the School; other travel is approved by the Vice President for Finance, Operations, and Administration. Individuals submit a “Travel Expense Report” to the business office for reimbursement.

A travel advance may be requested on a “Request for Travel Advance” form, available in the business office. Reimbursement for travel already completed may be requested on a “Travel Expense Report,” which must list any advances already received, must have all the appropriate signatures, and must be accompanied by all relevant receipts. No reimbursement will be made without the proper receipts.

Last Revision Date