Membership: The ADA shall consist of the Director for Human Resources, the Director for Accessibility, the Vice President for Finance, Operations, & Administration (Chair), the Director of the Physical Plant/Environmental Safety Officer, the Director of Residential Life and Housing, Director of IT, Associate Provost of Student Success, and The Director of Community Values.
- Review potential barriers to equal access to the programs, services, and activities of Limestone University and recommend solutions
- Develop appropriate timelines and review University programs, services, activities, policies and facilities regularly for ADA/Section 504 compliance and accessibility
- Prepare an annual prioritization of projects and review progress made in the past year on resolving access barriers
- Review cases where accommodations or modifications are likely to result in a fundamental alteration of a course, or impose an undue burden on the institution
- Support staff and faculty knowledge and awareness of ADA/Section 504 legal requirements and issues in higher education
- Review potential barriers to equal access and will recommend solutions
Last Revision Date