Maintenance and Service Requests

Maintenance and service requests for minor maintenance and routine assistance may be procured by entering a request into the Sodexco Maximo system.

First you will need to register for a user id on the Maximo system by following the steps on the attached document: 

Once you've registered on the Maximo system, you can enter a service request by completing the steps on the following document:

The Director, Physical Plant (Sodexo) manages work orders for maintenance and repairs for all facilities. Those requests which involve facilities under the staff cognizance of the Associate Provost of Student Success or the Associate Athletic Director for Athletic Facilities are forwarded to those officers for action by those organizations. The Associate Provost of Student Success helps coordinate the maintenance of the resident halls. The Associate Athletic Director for Facilities helps coordinate the maintenance of the Timken Center, Walt Griffin Physical Education Center, The Limestone Center, The Emmie Rector Tennis Pavilion, and all athletic playing fields. All University property's, buildings, or lease facilities are managed by the VP for Finance, Operations, and Administration.

Last Revision Date